Vision / Mission
The Misamis University Library System aims to be the world class academic Resource Center of Information and services to support the university objectives of providing the community with a progressive and dynamic education. It aims to provide quality Information Center with complete modern facilities of various formats that provides the knowledge and skills for a globally competitive libraries in the world.
- Develop and maintain strong and adequate collections that support the instructional programs of the institution.
- Provide adequate facilities and services efficiently and effectively.
- Acquire, preserve, and develop the necessary resources for reference, research, and recreational purposes.
- Provide efficient and effective facilities and services.
- Organize and maintain the needed technical services of cataloging, classifying, indexing, filing and other bibliographic work.
- Develop effective reference and circulation services for readers.
- Encourage the maximum use of the library resources among the academic community.
- Coordinate with the instructional and administrative staff in planning a dynamic development program for the Library.
- Strive toward the full computerization of the whole library system.
- Assess the effectives of the Library services and use for purposes of planning and development.
The Library admits four types of users and readers:
- Faculty and Staff