Rules and Regulations :
Second Floor Libraries consist of the following collections and facilities:
- All students must be in their proper school uniform with their ID's when they enter the Library.
- All students are required to present a Library Borrower's Card (LBC) when borrowing books and other Library materials.
- The Library is a place for study, research and reading. Eating, smoking and talking inside arestrictly prohibited.
- Projects and other co-curricular requirements should not be done in the library.
- Students bringing traveling bags and bulky materials are not allowed to enter the library. A courtesy booth is being provided for the library users to deposit bulky materials.
- Students wearing slippers are not allowed to enter the library
- Library services maybe available to the public, provided the researcher can present a letter of recommendation from the librarian of the school where he came from or from the head of the school where he is connected, or secure a letter of introduction from the Dean of the Graduate School. A service fee shall be paid to the Accounting Office. The receipt will be presented to the University Librarian. Researchers can avail of all library materials but this cannot be brought outside the library or brought home for research.
- An alumnus may secure a letter of recommendation from his/her Dean/Principal noted by the Director of Alumni Affairs.